Estimated reading time: 5 minutes
We all know that the history of our world is very big, many people keep
searching for world history, but many people know a lot about history, but
many people do not know much about history. Today we are going to tell you
some interesting facts about history and World history facts, which you may have heard. So Let’s know about Interesting facts of history.
- In 2017, researchers in Western Australia found a foot print of a huge giant dinosaur, which is the largest ever foot print of a dinosaur that measures 5 feet 9 inches in length. According to the researchers, it is believed that the dinosaurs that belonged to these foot prints must have lived on this earth 100 million years ago.
- Mexico’s ancient civilization, the Aztecs, believed that child tears can bring rain. They believed that if the child cries, then it will rain and the crops will also be good, that’s why they keep children all alone in the dark cave for rain.
- The shortest prison sentence in the world was given to Joe munch in 1906, an American who was given the stage punishment for drunken nuisance. The judge gave this punishment to teach him, but he did not want to give him a punishment, when the jailer’s clock completed one minute, he left the man.
- Josip Stalin made several attempts to kill Yugoslavian President Josip Broz Tito. People Found a letter of Tito at the Stalin desk after Stalin’s death in which he was written, stop the bad act of killing me, I have captured 5 of your assassination ,If you do not stop, then I will send a Moscow to kill you, and I will not make any mistake. This is big Interesting facts of history.
- Jean Lafitte was a French pirate (1780–1823) when he learned that Governor William C.C . Claiborne had placed a $500 bounty on his head, so Pirate had placed a $5,000 bounty on the governor’s head.
- Germany’s Nazi Party, whose leader was Hitler, had killed millions of people in their dictatorship. In 1933, the Nazi Party had run a campaign to burn books, in which those people had burnt several thousand s of books which was against their thinking, in that book burn campaign they had also burnt the book Almansor of a great famous German Poet (Heinrich Haye) but he wrote a famous phrase in that book ,where those books are burnt, they will eventually burn the people too at the same place Heinrich Heine words proved to be true
Where the books were forged They were burnt to the people too at the same
- This man named Masabumi Hosono was the only passenger on the Titanic from Japan. When the Titanic sank, he was saved, but the Japanese media and people proved it to be a coward because Japanese people said he had to save people of the Titanic.
- Jonas Salak was an American medical researcher. In 1955, he made the first successful vaccine, and he did not make it a patent so that this polio medicine could be easily available to all people. It is estimated that Salak’s decision caused a loss of about $ 8 billion. In an interview by Edward Murrow, Jonas Salak said that there is no such thing as a patent, can we patent the sun?
I you want to know more about unknown interesting facts then you can buy this book
For breaking news and live news updates, like News Darshan on Facebook Instagram or follow us on Twitter. Read all kind of tips and news in detail on newsdarshan.in and other latest news.