350 years after the death of a great scientist suffered from some objection whom Albert Einstein and Stephen Hawking considered their idol. The name of that great scientist is Galileo.
I will tell you some unknown interesting facts about Galileo, which you may have heard before.
• On 18 February 1564, the great Italian painter and poet Michelangelo died, and just 3 days before 15 February 1564, the great Italian scientist Galileo was born.
Second, Galileo died in 1642 and Sir Isaac Newton was born in the same year, both studied physics. Isaac Newton further studies the physic work of Galileo. People say that Sir Isaac Newton is the reincarnation of Galileo.
• Michelangelo, Galileo and many great figures of Italy are buried in the same church. The tombs of all of them are in the Church of Santa Croce, the Basilica of Italy. That is why this church is also called the Temple of Italian Glorious.
• Aristotle had said that if a light and heavy object is released together from a high, then the heavy thing reaches a little earlier on the earth, but Galileo did not believe this. They had left a light and heavier thing together from the top of the Pisa of Italy, so both of them were reached together on the earth at the same time. But some people say that he just thought he did not.
• Stephin Hawking said that Galileo had a great contribution to modern science, but before that Albert Einstein addressed Galileo as the Father of Modern Science.
• Galileo was an Astronomer, Engineer, Physicist, Philosopher and Mathematician. Galileo is also known as the Father of Observational Astronomy, Father of Modern Physics, Father of Scientific Methods and Father of Modern Science.
Second, Galileo did not marry any lady, but he was very close to a beautiful lady, Marina Gamba, who belonged to the city of Venice and had three children with Marina, 2 girls and a boy.
• Galileo was a pure Catholic religious person but despite this he did not marry the mother of his three children, which was against religion.
• Galileo did not invent the telescope, but a Holland man, Hans Lippershey, who made the instrument, was the first to invent it.
• In 1609, Galileo came to know about the telescope, so he also made his own telescope which was better than the first one. Galileo did not discover the telescope, but he was the first person who did the first thing to see the sky with an optical instrument.
GALILEO SOME INTERESTING FACTS QUESTIONS
WHY GALILEO SENT TO JAIL?
Galileo said that the Sun is the center of the Earth and all the planets revolve around the Sun, but according to the Catholic Church and the Bible, the earth was said to be the center, taking this matter, Galileo was prosecuted for anti-religion and then sent to jail.
WHAT DID GALILEO INVENTIONS?
Celatone:- Celatone is invented by the Galileo to see the movement of the jupiter’s moon and longitude from the earth.
Galileo’s micrometer:- Galileo used to see the Jupiter system through a telescope with one eye and with the other eye looked at the micrometer through the lantern, which is the distance mother of each satellite.
Galileo’s proportional compass:- It is the set of two separate instruments: one for making observations (by adding a quadrant to its arms); the other was a calculator for solving problems in proportion, trigonometry, multiplication and division, and for various functions, for square roots etc.
An “intriguing and accessible” interpretation of the life of Galileo Galilei, one of history’s greatest and most fascinating scientists, that sheds new light on his discoveries and how he was challenged by science deniers
For breaking news and live news updates, like News Darshan on Facebook Instagram or follow us on Twitter. Read all kind of tips and news in detail on newsdarshan.in and other latest news.